Seeking out a professional counselor is sometimes one of the scariest things we do. That first step takes courage. Here are some things you can expect in our first visit:
- Calm and comforting atmosphere.
- Kind greeting at the reception desk.
- A chance to get to know me and ask me questions… to make sure I am someone you can work with comfortably.
- We will talk about what counseling is like … take out the unknowns
- You are not a diagnosis and will not be treated that way. No matter how overwhelming the problems are, you are a whole person that has dignity.
We can address a variety of concerns. This includes:
- Life Changes
- Work concerns
- Inability to do the normal things you enjoy
- Feeling lost in life
- Difficulty in relationships
- Knowing something’s wrong, but not knowing what it is
- Hurting others
Get Started Now